Almost everyone wants to become rich.
According to Tom Corley’s Rich Habits Research , being rich eliminates 67% of the problems that plague most people.
So, besides being able to buy that house by the beach, snag a Rolex watch, or travel to exotic places, being rich means fewer problems in life.
Fewer problems equals less stress. Less stress equals a healthier and happier life.
Watch this video as Tom Corley and I discuss the 14 signs that lead to success and wealth.
If you possess all 14, your chances for becoming rich increase substantially.
- You are pursuing a dream or major purpose in life
- You read to learn every day
- You think like an owner
- You run toward responsibility
- You are a cautious risk-taker
- You take action
- You are not afraid to fail
- You outwork others
- You continuously set and pursue goals to help propel you forward in life.
- You seek to exceed expectations
- You are fanatic about your relationships
- You get along with others
- You’re a team player
- Most of your relationships are success-minded
SUBSCRIBE & DON'T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE OF MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
NEED HELP LISTENING TO MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST FROM YOUR PHONE OR TABLET?
We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android device.
PREFER TO SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.