Almost everyone wants to become rich.
According to Tom Corley’s Rich Habits Research , being rich eliminates 67% of the problems that plague most people.
So, besides being able to buy that house by the beach, snag a Rolex watch, or travel to exotic places, being rich means fewer problems in life.
Fewer problems equals less stress. Less stress equals a healthier and happier life.
Watch this video as Tom Corley and I discuss the 14 signs that lead to success and wealth.
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
- Also read:This week’s Australian Property Market Update – Latest Data, State by State November 28th, 2023
If you possess all 14, your chances for becoming rich increase substantially.
- You are pursuing a dream or major purpose in life
- You read to learn every day
- You think like an owner
- You run toward responsibility
- You are a cautious risk-taker
- You take action
- You are not afraid to fail
- You outwork others
- You continuously set and pursue goals to help propel you forward in life.
- You seek to exceed expectations
- You are fanatic about your relationships
- You get along with others
- You're a team player
- Most of your relationships are success-minded