If you’re a regular reader of my blog, you’d know that each Monday morning I share some inspirational quotes.
They’ve become very popular with thousands of readers each week.
So here are 12 great vitamins for the mind from two great masters: Jim Rohn and Brian Tracy…
- “I remember saying to my mentor, ‘If I had more money, I would have a better plan.’ He quickly responded, ‘I would suggest that if you had a better plan, you would have more money.’ You see, it’s not the amount that counts; it’s the plan that counts.” – Jim Rohn
- “At least 80% of millionaires are self-made. That is, they started with nothing but ambition and energy, the same way most of us start.” – Brian Tracy
- “The philosophy of the rich versus the poor is this: The rich invest their money and spend what is left; the poor spend their money and invest what’s left.” – Jim Rohn
- “Many people think you have to be very intelligent to be successful in life. Exhaustive research shows that many self-made millionaires have only average intelligence.” – Brian Tracy
- “To become financially independent you must turn part of your income into capital; turn capital into enterprise; turn enterprise into profit; turn profit into investment; and turn investment into financial independence.” – Jim Rohn
- “All lasting wealth comes from enriching others in some way.” – Brian Tracy
- “The common characteristic of self-made millionaires is that they continually work harder and smarter than the average person.” – Brian Tracy
- “Shortly after I met my mentor he asked me, ‘Mr. Rohn, how much money have you saved and invested over the last six years?’ And I said, ‘None.’ He then asked, ‘Who sold you on that plan?'” – Jim Rohn
- “Those who start with too little money are more likely to succeed than those who start with too much. Energy and imagination are the springboards to wealth creation.” – Brian Tracy
- “The key factor that will determine your financial future is not the economy; the key factor is your philosophy.” – Jim Rohn
- “Economists say the inability to delay gratification is a primary predictor of economic failure in life.” – Brian Tracy
- “If you were to show me your current financial plan, would I get so excited by it that I would go across the country and lecture on it? If the answer is no, then here’s my question: ‘Why not?’ Why wouldn’t you have a superior financial plan that is taking you to the places you want to go?” – Jim Rohn
And today’s bonus quote:
SUBSCRIBE & DON'T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE OF MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
PREFER TO SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.