Here are 12 great vitamins for the mind from two great masters: Jim Rohn and Brian Tracy...
1. "I remember saying to my mentor, 'If I had more money, I would have a better plan.' He quickly responded, 'I would suggest that if you had a better plan, you would have more money.' You see, it's not the amount that counts; it's the plan that counts." - Jim Rohn
3. "The philosophy of the rich versus the poor is this: The rich invest their money and spend what is left; the poor spend their money and invest what's left." – Jim Rohn
5. "To become financially independent you must turn part of your income into capital; turn capital into enterprise; turn enterprise into profit; turn profit into investment; and turn investment into financial independence." - Jim Rohn
7. "The common characteristic of self-made millionaires is that they continually work harder and smarter than the average person." - Brian Tracy
- Also read:What makes an A-grade property?
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
9."Those who start with too little money are more likely to succeed than those who start with too much. Energy and imagination are the springboards to wealth creation." - Brian Tracy
11. "Economists say the inability to delay gratification is a primary predictor of economic failure in life." - Brian Tracy
And today's bonus quote: