We all have regrets.
Ranging from the dud property investment we chose, to the romantic partner we didn’t or the selfie we shared.
Remember the words of Frank Sinatra:
Regrets, I've had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.
Anyway...according to Happify 90% of us regret something major and while it may not feel good, regret can be a positive force in our lives if we use it right.
- Also read:This weekend’s auction clearance results Saturday May 28th – Markets steady despite post-election surge
- Also read:These are the most affordable suburbs within 10km of each CBD
- Also read:Beware of the unintended economic consequences ahead | Property Insiders [Video]
- Also read:Is there a looming schools shortage?
- Also read:Making an offer on a property – What price should you offer?
It can help us understand past experiences and avoid future mistakes.
The following infographic suggests ways you can live your life without regrets:
Read more: Happify