We all have regrets.
Ranging from the dud property investment we chose, to the romantic partner we didn’t or the selfie we shared.
Remember the words of Frank Sinatra:
Regrets, I've had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.
Anyway...according to Happify 90% of us regret something major and while it may not feel good, regret can be a positive force in our lives if we use it right.
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
- Also read:This week’s Australian Property Market Update – Latest Data, State by State November 28th, 2023
It can help us understand past experiences and avoid future mistakes.
The following infographic suggests ways you can live your life without regrets:
Read more: Happify