Many years ago I first learned the concept of personal development from Jim Rohn - the fact that I had to work harder on myself: “To have more we must first become more”
That concept changed my life and still inspired me today.
1. “Humans have the remarkable ability to get exactly what they must have. But there is a difference between a ‘must’ and a ‘want.’”
3. “When you know what you want, and you want it bad enough, you will find a way to get it.”
5. “Without a sense of urgency, desire loses its value.”
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
- Also read:This week’s Australian Property Market Update – Latest Data, State by State November 28th, 2023
7. “Disgust and resolve are two of the great emotions that lead to change.”
9. “What you become directly influences what you get.”
11. “Only human beings can reorder their lives any day they choose by refining their philosophy.”