Warren Buffett is a far better investor today than he was 50 years ago.
It's been said that the secret to Buffett’s success is that he continuously learns.
So here are 17 Warren Buffet quotes you can learn from:
1. "The difference between successful people and really successful people is that really successful people say no to almost everything.”
2. “What we learn from history is that people don’t learn from history.”
3. “Diversification is a protection against ignorance. It makes very little sense for those who know what they’re doing.”
4. “Chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken.”
6. “It is not necessary to do extraordinary things to get extraordinary results.”
7. “There seems to be some perverse human characteristic that likes to make easy things difficult.”
8. “Nothing sedates rationality like large doses of effortless money.”
9. “It’s better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behaviour is better than yours and you’ll drift in that direction.”
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
- Also read:This week’s Australian Property Market Update – Latest Data, State by State November 28th, 2023
11. “Successful Investing takes time, discipline and patience. No matter how great the talent or effort, some things just take time: You can’t produce a baby in one month by getting nine women pregnant.”
12. “I don’t look to jump over seven-foot bars; I look around for one-foot bars that I can step over.”
13. “Opportunities come infrequently. When it rains gold, put out the bucket, not the thimble”
14. “I am a better investor because I am a businessman, and a better businessman because I am an investor.”
15. “I will tell you how to become rich. Close the doors. Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful.”
You may enjoy reading: