If you want 2020 to be a great year - now may be the time to set yourself some goals.
Now is a good time for all of us to also reflect on the year which has just past, and ask yourself a few important questions, the answers to which will have a major impact on the year to come.
1. Did I achieve the goals I set for myself last year?
- Did I achieve my financial goals for 2019?
- Did I achieve my personal goals in 2019?
2. Did I have specifically defined written goals for 2019 for both my professional and my personal life?
- The average person did not, which is why they will always be average!
3. Did I have a written Game Plan for the achievement of my goals?
- The average person did not. Goals without a written Game Plan are only wishful thinking and will rarely be achieved.
4. If I didn't achieve my goals in 2019, what will I do differently in 2020 to ensure that I do achieve my goals?
- It is true that if you always do what you've always done, then you'll always get what you've always got!
- In other words if you don't do something different in 2020 than what you did in 2019, then it's likely that you will not achieve a better result this year than you did last year. This applies equally in our personal lives as much as it does in our professional lives.
5. What did I learn from my experiences and results in 2019 that I can apply in 2020 to achieve the results that I really want?
- Sadly most people do not learn from their "mistakes".Use any mistakes you made as an opportunity to have a "learning experience", however they will not be learning experiences if we do not look for the lesson in each experience.
6. Do I have the skills that I need to ensure my success in 2020?
- Also read:RBA tells workers to take a “real” pay cut to help the economy | Property Insiders [Video]
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2022 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Why I’m not worried about inflation — and why you shouldn’t be either
- Also read:12 inflation jargons explained: Here’s everything you need to know
- Also read:Where should I buy my next investment property in Australia?
- Again, if we always do what we've always done, then we'll always get what we've always got!
- The skills, techniques and strategies that worked 5 or 10 years ago are simply not good enough for today. School is never out for the true professional.
- As Ray Kroc, Founder of McDonalds once said, "When you're green you grow; when you are ripe you rot". Sadly I see many business people struggling to succeed but failing to realise that the answer lies within themselves. If they were more skilled they would get a better result.
- The true professional realises that one of the best investments they can make is in themselves and the continuous development of their skills.
Do you have the investment knowledge and skills to help you achieve what you want?
The property market is changing, but most property investors or would be investors have not lived through a complete property cycle and therefore do not know how to protect themselves from the traps that lie ahead or how to take advantage of the opportunities that will arise.
Make this the year you get yourself a mentor to help you take your life (not just your investments) to the next level.
I've been running what I believe is Australia's longest running Mentorship Program where I teach - The Science Of Getting Wealthy.
Click here now and do yourself a favour and learn all about it and more importantly enrol in in RIGHT NOW!
My Mentorship Program is for people who:
- Would like more freedom and choices in their life
- Are tired of working harder and working longer — and are ready to build a property investment business that works FOR them
- Are involved in property and are ready to take it up a notch and shorten their learning curve and get on the fast track to becoming a super successful investor.
So make 2019 your best year ever click here now, find out more and commit to helping take your life, your investments and your wealth to the next level.