World Kindness Day is an international observance on 13 November.
It was introduced in 1998 by the the World Kindness Movement a coalition of nations kindness NGOs.
It’s a pity we have to set aside a day to remember to be kind, but here are 10 quotes about kindness…
- “A single act of kindness throws out roots in all directions, and the roots spring up and make new trees.” ― Amelia Earhart
- “Never be so busy as not to think of others.” – Mother Teresa
- “When you are kind to others, it not only changes you, it changes the world.” – Harold Kushner
- “If we have the opportunity to be generous with our hearts, we have no idea of the depth and breadth of love’s reach.” ― Margaret Cho
- “Three things in human life are important: the first is to be kind. The second is to be kind. And the third is to be kind.” ― Henry James
- “Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” ― Mark Twain
- “It’s all a matter of paying attention, being awake in the present moment, and not expecting a huge payoff. The magic in this world seems to work in whispers and small kindnesses.” ― Charles de Lint
“There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up.” – John Holmes
- “Be a little kinder than you have to.” ― E. Lockhart
- “A warm smile is the universal language of kindness.” ― William Arthur Ward
- “Kindness is stronger than iron bars.” ― Margaret George
SUBSCRIBE & DON'T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE OF MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
PREFER TO SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.