Most successful people you've heard of has been faced with adversity - often that's what lead to their victory.
“Once you choose hope, anything’s possible.” — Christopher Reeve
“You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.” — Michael Jordan
“When you cease to dream you cease to live.” — Malcolm Forbes
“Failure is another steppingstone to greatness.” — Oprah Winfrey
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
- Also read:This week’s Australian Property Market Update – Latest Data, State by State November 28th, 2023
“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.” — Albert Einstein
“Success is most often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.” — Coco Chanel
“Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” — Dr. Seuss
“The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.” — Dolly Parton