Happiness has the ability to change a day, a life, even the state of the world.
Some of the worlds most successful people have been great advocates of leading a happy life.
Here’s some of their words of wisdom:
1. ‘If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you’ll never enjoy the sunshine.’ —Morris West
3. ‘If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes.’ —Andrew Carnegie
5. ‘We should remember that just as a positive outlook on life can promote good health, so can everyday acts of kindness.’ —Hillary Clinton
7. ‘The most important thing is to enjoy your life — to be happy — it’s all that matters.’ —Audrey Hepburn
9. ‘It isn’t what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about.’ —Dale Carnegie
10. ‘No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.’ —Eleanor Roosevelt
Subscribe & don’t miss a single episode of Michael Yardney’s podcast
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
Need help listening to Michael Yardney’s podcast from your phone or tablet?
We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android device.
Prefer to subscribe via email?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.