Happiness has the ability to change a day, a life, even the state of the world.
Some of the worlds most successful people have been great advocates of leading a happy life.
Here's some of their words of wisdom:
1. 'If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you'll never enjoy the sunshine.' —Morris West
3. 'If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes.' —Andrew Carnegie
5. 'We should remember that just as a positive outlook on life can promote good health, so can everyday acts of kindness.' —Hillary Clinton
- Also read:12 inflation jargons explained: Here’s everything you need to know
- Also read:Why I’m not worried about inflation — and why you shouldn’t be either
- Also read:Where should I buy my next investment property in Australia?
- Also read:How many investment properties do you need to retire?
- Also read:Top 20 strongest global prime property markets for 2022 — and 5 Aussie cities made the list
7. 'The most important thing is to enjoy your life — to be happy — it's all that matters.' —Audrey Hepburn
9. 'It isn't what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about.' —Dale Carnegie
10. 'No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.' —Eleanor Roosevelt