Happiness has the ability to change a day, a life, even the state of the world.
Some of the worlds most successful people have been great advocates of leading a happy life.
1. 'If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you'll never enjoy the sunshine.' —Morris West
3. 'If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes.' —Andrew Carnegie
5. 'We should remember that just as a positive outlook on life can promote good health, so can everyday acts of kindness.' —Hillary Clinton
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
- Also read:This week’s Australian Property Market Update – Latest Data, State by State November 28th, 2023
7. 'The most important thing is to enjoy your life — to be happy — it's all that matters.' —Audrey Hepburn
9. 'It isn't what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about.' —Dale Carnegie
10. 'No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.' —Eleanor Roosevelt