Warren Edward Buffett is an investment guru and one of the richest and most respected businessmen in the world.
1. If you don't find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die.
2. Look for 3 things in a person. Intelligence, Energy, & Integrity. If they don't have the last one, don't even bother with the first two.
4. If you cannot control your emotions, you cannot control your money.
5. The Happiest people DO NOT necessarily have the BEST THINGS. They simply APPRECIATE the things they have.
- Also read:What makes an A-grade property?
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
7. Read 500 pages every day. That's how knowledge works. It builds up like compound interest.
8. Successful Investing takes time, discipline and patience. No matter how great the talent or effort, some things just take time: You can't produce a baby in one month by getting nine women pregnant.
10. Chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken.