Rain, hail or shine the most important thing to keep a positive attitude and outlook.
Throughout history some of the greatest minds, strongest athletes and most courageous artists overcame the most grueling life challenges thanks to their attitude and outlook.
1. 'It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.' —J. K Rowling
2. 'Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see, and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious.' —Stephen Hawking
4. 'As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.' —Bill Gates
5. 'In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.' —Albert Einstein
- Also read:What makes an A-grade property?
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
7. 'I avoid looking forward or backward, and try to keep looking upward.' —Charlotte Bronte
8. 'Everything you can imagine is real.' —Pablo Picasso
10. 'Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.' —Barack Obama