Rain, hail or shine the most important thing to keep a positive attitude and outlook.
Throughout history some of the greatest minds, strongest athletes and most courageous artists overcame the most grueling life challenges thanks to their attitude and outlook.
Here are some of their words of wisdom:
1. ‘It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.’ —J. K Rowling
2. ‘Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see, and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious.’ —Stephen Hawking
4. ‘As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.’ —Bill Gates
5. ‘In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.’ —Albert Einstein
7. ‘I avoid looking forward or backward, and try to keep looking upward.’ —Charlotte Bronte
8. ‘Everything you can imagine is real.’ —Pablo Picasso
10. ‘Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.’ —Barack Obama
Subscribe & don’t miss a single episode of Michael Yardney’s podcast
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
Need help listening to Michael Yardney’s podcast from your phone or tablet?
We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android device.
Prefer to subscribe via email?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.