Yes, it’s the beginning of another week so let’s start it with some great quotes to inspire your week :
- “I believe every human has a finite number of heartbeats. I don’t intend to waste any of mine.” — Neil Armstrong
- “Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.” — Mary Kay Ash
- “If you don’t stand for something you’ll fall for anything.” — Malcolm X
- “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” — Mark Twain
- “It often requires more courage to dare to do right than to fear to do wrong.” — Abraham Lincoln
- “If at first you don’t succeed, try, try, try again.” — William Edward Hickson
- “As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.” — Audrey Hepburn
- “If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.” — John Quincy Adams
- “If you are going through hell, keep going.” — Winston Churchill
- “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” — Oprah Winfrey
- “A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.” — Colin Powell
- “The biggest risk is not taking any risk… In a world that’s changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.” — Mark Zuckerberg
- “Do one thing every day that scares you.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
- “The purpose of our lives is to be happy.” — Dalai Lama
- “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” — John D. Rockefeller
- “Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once.” — Drew Houston
- “Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Keep your face to the sunshine and you can never see the shadow.” — Helen Keller
- “One of the greatest diseases is to be nobody to anybody.” — Mother Teresa
- “Identity is a prison you can never escape, but the way to redeem your past is not to run from it, but to try to understand it, and use it as a foundation to grow.” — Jay-Z
- “If you always do what interests you, at least one person is pleased.” — Katharine Hepburn
- “I avoid looking forward or backward, and try to keep looking upward.” — Charlotte Bronte
- “Don’t count the days, make the days count.” — Muhammad Ali
- “Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.” — Michael Jordan
Bonus for the week
Subscribe & don’t miss a single episode of Michael Yardney’s podcast
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
Need help listening to Michael Yardney’s podcast from your phone or tablet?
We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android device.
Prefer to subscribe via email?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.