Reaching your goals starts with you – you’re willingness to eblive and give it your all.
Some of the greatest and most inspirational people through history reached their goals, against all the odds.
Their words of wisdom are a reminder that nothing is impossible.
Get inspired to reach your goal with their inspirational quotes:
- “If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.” – Jim Rohn
- “In all things that you do, consider the end.”- Solon
- “All who have accomplished great things have had a great aim, have fixed their gaze on a goal which was high, one which sometimes seemed impossible.” – Orison Swett Marden
- “Everybody has their own Mount Everest they were put on this earth to climb.” – Seth Godin
- “The greater danger for most of us isn’t that our aim is too high and miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.” – Michelangelo
- “My philosophy of life is that if we make up our mind what we are going to make of our lives, then work hard toward that goal, we never lose – somehow we always win out.” – Ronald Reagan
- “A goal is a dream with a deadline.”- Napoleon Hill
- “Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.”- Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog
- “Ah, but a man’s reach should exceed his grasp, or what’s a heaven for?”- Robert Browning
- “Things won are done; joy’s soul lies in the doing.”- William Shakespeare
- “Every ceiling, when reached, becomes a floor, upon which one walks as a matter of course and prescriptive right.”- Aldous Huxley
- “Some men give up their designs when they have almost reached the goal; while others, on the contrary, obtain a victory by exerting, at the last moment, more vigorous efforts than before.”- Polybius
- “Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan, in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success.” – Pablo Picasso
- “However brilliant an action may be, it should not be accounted great when it is not the result of a great purpose.”- Francois de la Rochefoucauld
- “A good archer is known not by his arrows but by his aim.”- Thomas Fuller
SUBSCRIBE & DON'T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE OF MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
NEED HELP LISTENING TO MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST FROM YOUR PHONE OR TABLET?
We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android device.
PREFER TO SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.