When going through life’s challenges, we all need a little extra inspiration.
No matter what’s going on always remember to smile and hold you head up high.
Here’s some words of wisdom to help along the way:
- A Strong Woman Is One Who Is Able To Smile This Morning Like She Wasn’t Crying Last Night.
- The Strongest People Are Not Those Who Show Strength In Front Of Us But Those Who Win Battles We Know Nothing About.
- Sometimes You Have To Get Knocked Down Lower Than You Have Ever Been To Stand Back Up Taller Than You Ever Were.
- Smile And Let Everyone Know That Today, You’re A Lot Stronger Than You Were.
- Do Not Pray For An Easy Life, Pray For The Strength To Endure A Difficult One.
- The Struggle Of You’re In Today Is Developing the Strength You Need For Tomorrow.
- Knowing When To Walk Away Is Wisdom….
- A Strong Woman Knows How To Keep Her Life In Line. With Tears In Her Eyes, She Still Manages To Say, “Nah, I’m Fine.”
- A Strong Woman Looks A Challenge Dead In The Eye And Gives It a Wink.
- If I Ever Let My Head Down It Will Be Just To Admire My Shoes.
SUBSCRIBE & DON'T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE OF MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
PREFER TO SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.