The world population has now reached 7 billion people.
This milestone inspired 100 People a World Project to conduct research to update their statistics, and the changes over the past 5 years are remarkable.
Using World Health Organisation, Census, United Nations, and other data, the project shrank the world population stats down to apply to just 100 people.
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
- Also read:This week’s Australian Property Market Update – Latest Data, State by State November 28th, 2023
The Business Insider produced the following graphic to show 100 people that would represent the world...