We’ve all adopted daily habits that save us time and help us manage our schedules.
You may arrive at work every morning by 7 a.m. and with the same to-go latte, then plan your team meetings for early afternoon.
These are things you do as a routine and you don’t have to spend any brainpower making decisions.
Habits are wonderful tools for productivity, but bad ones can break your focus and the bank.
You may have started staying late and the office and start wondering what you’re going to grab for dinner on the way home.
It’s a quick solution when you have a lot on your plate, but it isn’t very budget-friendly and can become a drain on your mental health, leading to burnout.
A better solution is to redirect your bad habits for a positive change.
- Also read:What makes an A-grade property?
- Also read:Auction clearance results December 9th – Clearance Rates Generally Ease as Auction Year Fades
- Also read:The Top 50 Most Visited Websites in the World
- Also read:The Rental Squeeze: Exploring Australia’s Strained Housing Markets | Property Insiders [Video]
- Also read:Latest Asking Prices State by State | Listings and asking prices steady in lead up to market hiatus
Understanding how your brain develops and depends on habits can help you discover what triggers your habit and its rewards.
This gives you the opportunity to stop the automation and develop healthier habits.
Of course, Michael Yardney and Tom Corley have written their international best selling book Rich Habits Poor Habits which explains this in detail, and here’s an infographic from Turbo that explains habit formation so you can use the power of habits to maintain your budget and productivity.
- Do you know you’re ready for more, but tired of wondering how you’re going to grow your business?
- Are you looking to cure your frustrations and isolation with a Real Community?
- Are you tired of feeling like you’re doomed to playing small?
- Are you tired of spinning your wheels and getting no traction?
Here are 2 ways we can help you:
- Grab a copy of a white paper I recently wrote: “The top 5 reasons why you need to join a Mastermind Group NOW” – click here to download it.
- Work with me privately by joining our Business Accelerator Mastermind
This community is for you if you you’re a business person, entrepreneur or professional who wants to 10x your income, elevate your ability to give, and leave a massive impact on your community and the world by up-levelling your tribe, improving your business acumen, and removing your limiting beliefs around money and success. Click here to learn more