Multitasking is a fact of our modern, connected life.
And women are meant to better at it than men - aren't they?
However, research shows it makes us less effective, increases mistakes and stress and costs the global economy an estimated $450 billion annually; as this infographic from Fuse shows:
- Also read:What makes an A-grade property?
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall