Multitasking is a fact of our modern, connected life.
And women are meant to better at it than men - aren't they?
However, research shows it makes us less effective, increases mistakes and stress and costs the global economy an estimated $450 billion annually; as this infographic from Fuse shows:
- Also read:RBA tells workers to take a “real” pay cut to help the economy | Property Insiders [Video]
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2022 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Why I’m not worried about inflation — and why you shouldn’t be either
- Also read:12 inflation jargons explained: Here’s everything you need to know
- Also read:Where should I buy my next investment property in Australia?