Have you ever wondered what happens in just one internet minute?
The scale of the internet is so great, the numbers are almost to big to grasp.
For example there are:
- 452,000 tweets sent every minute ( I know...I'm guilty.)
- 4.1 million You Tube videos watched
- 16 million text messages sent
- 3.5 million Google searched
And not that long ago it was claimed that Facebook has more than two billion active monthly users, meaning that in any given month, more than 25% of Earth’s population logs in to their Facebook account at least once.
Trying to put that into perspective: imagine the MCG packed with 100,000 people for the AFL grand final and multiply this by a factor of 20,000.
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
- Also read:This week’s Australian Property Market Update – Latest Data, State by State November 28th, 2023
That’s about how many different people log into Facebook every month worldwide.
Visual Capitalist provided this fascinating infographic to give us more detail: