The challenges of this year have made many of us appreciate life differently.
It has made us grateful for many things we took for granted.
And the recent death of a close friend made me appreciate the time I have left.
It’s funny how things work … The same time I came across this fascinating video which breaks down the time we have in our life counted by jellybeans.
It’s definitely worth spending less than 3 minutes watching it.
Then, spend your time – wisely …
- It starts with 28,835 Jelly Beans – one for the average number of days we live.
- If you count the Jelly Beans you’ll have 5,475 for the first 15 years of your life which brings you to adulthood.
- On average, in adulthood we will be:
- asleep for 8,477 days
- eating or preparing food for 1,635 days
- at work for 3,302 days
- commuting or travelling for 1,099 days
- watching television in one form or another for 2,676 days
- attending to household chores etc 1,576 days
- caring for the needs of others – friends and family- for 564 days
- bathing, grooming etc for 671 days
- attending community activities (religious, charities etc) for 720 day
Spend your time…wisely
Subscribe & don’t miss a single episode of Michael Yardney’s podcast
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
Need help listening to Michael Yardney’s podcast from your phone or tablet?
We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android device.
Prefer to subscribe via email?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.