The challenges of this year have made many of us appreciate life differently.
It has made us grateful for many things we took for granted.
And the recent death of a close friend made me appreciate the time I have left.
It's funny how things work … The same time I came across this fascinating video which breaks down the time we have in our life counted by jellybeans.
It's definitely worth spending less than 3 minutes watching it.
- Also read:What makes an A-grade property?
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
Then, spend your time - wisely ...
- It starts with 28,835 Jelly Beans - one for the average number of days we live.
- If you count the Jelly Beans you'll have 5,475 for the first 15 years of your life which brings you to adulthood.
- On average, in adulthood we will be:
- asleep for 8,477 days
- eating or preparing food for 1,635 days
- at work for 3,302 days
- commuting or travelling for 1,099 days
- watching television in one form or another for 2,676 days
- attending to household chores etc 1,576 days
- caring for the needs of others - friends and family- for 564 days
- bathing, grooming etc for 671 days
- attending community activities (religious, charities etc) for 720 day
Spend your time...wisely