The V-shaped recovery is turning into a satisfying 'swoosh'.
Jobs swoosh higher
Skilled vacancies rose again in May, according to the Department of Employment's labour market information portal, up by 1.9 per cent over the month to a thumping 245,500.
From a year earlier, advertisements are up by a massive 164 per cent.
- Also read:What makes an A-grade property?
- Also read:The Rental Squeeze: Exploring Australia’s Strained Housing Markets | Property Insiders [Video]
- Also read:Home Price Growth Still Strong Over November | Latest Housing Market Stats
- Also read:How Many Billionaires Are There in Australia?
- Also read:Everything you need to know about the state of Australia’s property markets in 20 charts – November 2023