The V-shaped recovery is turning into a satisfying 'swoosh'.
Jobs swoosh higher
Skilled vacancies rose again in May, according to the Department of Employment's labour market information portal, up by 1.9 per cent over the month to a thumping 245,500.
From a year earlier, advertisements are up by a massive 164 per cent.
- Also read:8 ways into the property market with a small deposit
- Also read:10 most expensive suburbs in Melbourne
- Also read:10 most expensive suburbs in Sydney
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2022 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:The Prime Minister is betting the house on new incentives | Property Insiders [Video]