OK...It's easy to get offended by others and then build up anger and resentment.
We have to forgive others and carry on with our life, so here are 15 quotes to start your week on the right note:
1. “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
3. “An eye for an eye, and the whole world would be blind.” ― Kahlil Gibran
5. The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.” ― Mahamata Ghandi
7. “We think that forgiveness is weakness, but it’s absolutely not; it takes a very strong person to forgive.” ― T.D. Jakes
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:This week’s Australian Property Market Update – Latest Data, State by State November 28th, 2023
- Also read:The Boom and Bust of our Property Cycles: A Journey Through the Investor’s Mind
9. “It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend.” ― William Blake
11. “Forgiveness is empowering for the forgiver. Years of resentment, frustration, and pain are set free” ― Dana Arcuri
13. “I have always found that mercy bears richer fruits than strict justice.” ― Abraham Lincoln
15. “Forgiveness is giving up the hope that the past could have been any different.” ― Oprah Winfrey
Your bonus quote this week: