It’s easy to get offended by others and then build up anger and resentment.
We have to forgive others and carry on with our life, so here are 15 quotes to start your week on the right note:
- “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “Forgive others, not because they deserve forgiveness, but becuase you deserve peace.” Johnathan Lockwood Hui”
- “An eye for an eye, and the whole world would be blind.” ― Kahlil Gibran
- “Life is too short to stress yourself with people who don’t even deserve to be an issue in your life.”
- The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.” ― Mahamata Ghandi
- “True forgiveness is when you can say, “Thank you for that experience.” ” ― Oprah Winfrey
- “We think that forgiveness is weakness, but it’s absolutely not; it takes a very strong person to forgive.” ― T.D. Jakes
- “When you forgive, you in no way change the past – but you sure do change the future.” ― Bernard Meltzer
- “It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend.” ― William Blake
- “There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness.” ― Josh Billings
- “Forgiveness is empowering for the forgiver. Years of resentment, frustration, and pain are set free” ― Dana Arcuri
- “Forgiveness is almost a selfish act because of its immense benefits to the one who forgives.” ― Lawana Blackwell
- “I have always found that mercy bears richer fruits than strict justice.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “One of the secrets of a long and fruitful life is to forgive everybody everything every night before you go to bed.” – Bernard Baruch
- “Forgiveness is giving up the hope that the past could have been any different.” ― Oprah Winfrey
Your bonus quote this week:
SUBSCRIBE & DON'T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE OF MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
PREFER TO SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.