It’s easy to get offended by others and then build up anger and resentment.
We have to forgive others and carry on with our life, so here are 15 quotes to start your week on the right note:
1. “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
3. “An eye for an eye, and the whole world would be blind.” ― Kahlil Gibran
5. The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.” ― Mahamata Ghandi
7. “We think that forgiveness is weakness, but it’s absolutely not; it takes a very strong person to forgive.” ― T.D. Jakes
9. “It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend.” ― William Blake
11. “Forgiveness is empowering for the forgiver. Years of resentment, frustration, and pain are set free” ― Dana Arcuri
13. “I have always found that mercy bears richer fruits than strict justice.” ― Abraham Lincoln
15. “Forgiveness is giving up the hope that the past could have been any different.” ― Oprah Winfrey
Your bonus quote this week:
SUBSCRIBE & DON'T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE OF MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
NEED HELP LISTENING TO MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST FROM YOUR PHONE OR TABLET?
We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android device.
PREFER TO SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.