We all get stressed at times - in fact there are some healthy elements to stress.
But at times we get too stressed - know what I mean? It's no real surprise that stress affects a large part of our population
Though it's everywhere, many people aren't aware of its impact on health, well being, careers and relationships.
Stressors hit people in different ways, and there's no single solution.
But there are many ways that we can manage life to keep stress in check.
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
- Also read:This week’s Australian Property Market Update – Latest Data, State by State November 28th, 2023
This infographic teaches you some of the impacts stress can have on your health, career and relationships.
It also shows you how you could keep your stress in check: