We all get stressed at times - in fact there are some healthy elements to stress.
But at times we get too stressed - know what I mean? It's no real surprise that stress affects a large part of our population
Though it's everywhere, many people aren't aware of its impact on health, well being, careers and relationships.
Stressors hit people in different ways, and there's no single solution.
But there are many ways that we can manage life to keep stress in check.
- Also read:These are the most affordable suburbs within 10km of each CBD
- Also read:Beware of the unintended economic consequences ahead | Property Insiders [Video]
- Also read:Is there a looming schools shortage?
- Also read:Making an offer on a property – What price should you offer?
- Also read:Questions and answers: Inflation & interest rates
This infographic teaches you some of the impacts stress can have on your health, career and relationships.
It also shows you how you could keep your stress in check: