Here are a dozen powerful quotes from highly successful people to give your productivity a kick-start this week.
Please add your favourite quote in the comments section below:
1. "Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible." – Francis Of Assisi
3. "Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal." - Henry Ford
5. “Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.”–John Maxwell
- Also read:RBA tells workers to take a “real” pay cut to help the economy | Property Insiders [Video]
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2022 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Why I’m not worried about inflation — and why you shouldn’t be either
- Also read:12 inflation jargons explained: Here’s everything you need to know
- Also read:Where should I buy my next investment property in Australia?
7. "If you’re going through hell, keep going." - Winston Churchill
9. “An invincible determination can accomplish almost anything and in this lies the great distinction between great men and little men.”–Thomas Fuller
11. “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”–Arnold Schwarzenegger
And you bonus quote: