Here are a dozen powerful quotes from highly successful people to give your productivity a kick-start this week.
Please add your favourite quote in the comments section below.
- Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible. – Francis Of Assisi
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. – Walt Disney
- Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal. – Henry Ford
- Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody’s going to know whether you did it or not. – Oprah Winfrey
- It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer. – Albert Einstein
- “Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.”–John Maxwell
- Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it. – Steve Jobs
- If you’re going through hell, keep going. – Winston Churchill
- Discussion is an exchange of knowledge an argument an exchange of ignorance. – Robert Quillen
- “An invincible determination can accomplish almost anything and in this lies the great distinction between great men and little men.”–Thomas Fuller
- “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.”–Winston Churchill
- “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”–Arnold Schwarzenegger
And you bonus quote:
SUBSCRIBE & DON'T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE OF MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
PREFER TO SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.