Here are a dozen powerful quotes from highly successful people to give your productivity a kick-start this week.
Please add your favourite quote in the comments section below:
1. “Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.” – Francis Of Assisi
3. “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.” – Henry Ford
5. “Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.”–John Maxwell
7. “If you’re going through hell, keep going.” – Winston Churchill
9. “An invincible determination can accomplish almost anything and in this lies the great distinction between great men and little men.”–Thomas Fuller
11. “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”–Arnold Schwarzenegger
And you bonus quote:
Subscribe & don’t miss a single episode of Michael Yardney’s podcast
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
Need help listening to Michael Yardney’s podcast from your phone or tablet?
We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android device.
Prefer to subscribe via email?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.