It's the age old question - Is rent money dead money and should you invest in your own property?
This week watch Michael discuss the various options around renting, investing and buying your first home.
This week’s question:
I’m currently renting, and rent money is dead money, so I want to buy my first property.
- Also read:What makes an A-grade property?
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
Should I consider buying my own home or an investment first?
Frank Cosetino, Southbank