Darren Hardy is the publisher of SUCCESS magazine and a disciple of one of my mentors, the late Jim Rohn.
Here are 12 of his inspiration quote about success:
- “Start your day with why, then get on with your what.”
- . “It’s not what you learn or what you know; it’s what you do with what you know and learn.”
- “Once-dominant empires have failed for this very reason. People get to a certain level of success and get too comfortable.”
- “Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.”
- “Don’t follow your dreams. Chase them down with aggressive pursuit.”
- “Choices are at the root of every one of your results. Each choice starts a behavior that over time becomes a habit.”
- “It’s not enough to choose to be successful. You have to dig deeper than that to find your core motivation, to activate your superpower. Your why-power.”
- “You alone are responsible for what you do, don’t do, or how you respond to what’s done to you.”
- “Everyone is affected by three kinds of influences: input (what you feed your mind), associations (the people with whom you spend time), and environment (your surroundings).”
- “When you define your goals, you give your brain something new to look for and focus on.”
- “What controls your attention, controls your life.”
- “Fear is not real. It’s an illusion, a phenomenon that resides entirely within your own brain.”
Subscribe & don’t miss a single episode of Michael Yardney’s podcast
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
Need help listening to Michael Yardney’s podcast from your phone or tablet?
We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android device.
Prefer to subscribe via email?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.