Theodor Seuss Geisel was an American writer, cartoonist, animator, book publisher, and artist best known for authoring children’s books under the pen name Dr Seuss.
I loved reading his books to my children and today I read them to my grandchildren.
Here are some great Dr. Suess sayings:
- If you never did you should. These things are fun and fun is good.
- Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not.
- Why fit in when you were born to stand out?
- The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.
- Simple it’s not, I am afraid you will find, for a mind-maker-upper to make up his mind.
- Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the things you can think up if only you try!
- I’m afraid sometimes you’ll play lonely games too, games you can’t win because you’ll play against you.
- Kid, you’ll move mountains! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So get on your way!
- Today is gone. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.
- How did it get so late so soon? Its night before its afternoon. December is here before its June. My goodness how the time has flewn. How did it get so late so soon?
- They say I’m old-fashioned, and live in the past, but sometimes I think progress progresses too fast!
- Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It is not. And will you succeed? Yes indeed, yes indeed! Ninety-eight and three-quarters percent guaranteed!
Subscribe & don’t miss a single episode of michael yardney’s podcast
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
Need help listening to michael yardney’s podcast from your phone or tablet?
We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android device.
Prefer to subscribe via email?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.