People greatly underestimate both what forgiveness is, and the importance of it.
You benefit immensely when you choose to forgive and so does everyone around you.
Whether you need to forgive others, or need to forgive yourself, doing so sets you free from the past and enables you to fulfil your true potential.
Some here are forgiveness quotes to help you let go:
- “Always forgive your enemies – nothing annoys them so much.”- Oscar Wilde
- “We read that we ought to forgive our enemies; but we do not read that we ought to forgive our friends.”- Sir. Francis Bacon
- “All of us can forgive and forget; we just don’t want the other person to forget that we forgave.”- Ivern Ball
- “When you hold resentment toward another, you are bound to that person or condition by an emotional link that is stronger than steel. Forgiveness is the only way to dissolve that link and get free.” – Katherine Ponder
- “Forgiveness is me giving up my right to hurt you for hurting me.” – Anonymous
- “Being forgiven is like having all the worst bits of yourself stuffed into a balloon and then having that balloon set free.”—Shannon Wiersbitzky
- “We must develop and maintain the capacity to forgive. He who is devoid of the power to forgive is devoid of the power to love. There is some good in the worst of us and some evil in the best of us. When we discover this, we are less prone to hate our enemies.”—Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “Forgiveness is the sweetest revenge.”—Isaac Friedmann
- “Grudges are for those who insist that they are owed something; forgiveness, however, is for those who are substantial enough to move on.”—Criss Jami
- “The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “If you can’t forgive and forget, pick one.” – Robert Brault
- “Forgive all who have offended you, not for them, but for yourself.” – Harriet Nelson
SUBSCRIBE & DON'T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE OF MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
NEED HELP LISTENING TO MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST FROM YOUR PHONE OR TABLET?
We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android device.
PREFER TO SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.