It's no big secret that it's harder to get a loan today.
And by now you’ve heard me say property investment is a game of finance with some houses thrown in the middle.
So if you have any interest in property at all, whether as an investor or homeowner then this chat I have with finance strategist Andrew Mirams of Intuitive Finance is for you.
Last year finance (actually the difficulty in obtaining finance) is what stalled the plans of many investors.
And 2019 will be no different.
- Also read:What makes an A-grade property?
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
But I’ve found that some investors, those who know the new rules, are able to obtain the finance they need to further the their property journey
And the good news is the banks are still open for business, you just have to understand the new rules.
Watch as we discuss:
- What is the current lending environment like? Are the banks open for business?
- How the banks are looking at serviceability today – it has changed
- Which borrowers are being disadvantaged
- Seven ways to make yourself more attractive to the banks in this tougher lending environment
- How to decide P&I or interest only loan
- What’s likely to happen to interest rates