It’s no big secret that it’s harder to get a loan today.
And by now you’ve heard me say property investment is a game of finance with some houses thrown in the middle.
So if you have any interest in property at all, whether as an investor or homeowner then this chat I have with finance strategist Andrew Mirams of Intuitive Finance is for you.
Last year finance (actually the difficulty in obtaining finance) is what stalled the plans of many investors.
And 2019 will be no different.
But I’ve found that some investors, those who know the new rules, are able to obtain the finance they need to further the their property journey
And the good news is the banks are still open for business, you just have to understand the new rules.
Watch as we discuss:
- What is the current lending environment like? Are the banks open for business?
- How the banks are looking at serviceability today – it has changed
- Which borrowers are being disadvantaged
- Seven ways to make yourself more attractive to the banks in this tougher lending environment
- How to decide P&I or interest only loan
- What’s likely to happen to interest rates
Subscribe & don’t miss a single episode of Michael Yardney’s podcast
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
Need help listening to Michael Yardney’s podcast from your phone or tablet?
We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android device.
Prefer to subscribe via email?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.