We live in interesting times in a fascinating world.
These 7 maps should give you a better idea of what's going on...
1. This map shows (in white) where 98 percent of Australia's population lives.
2. It may not come as a surprise but more people live inside the circle than outside of it.
3. Did you know you can't get Big Macs everywhere? The following map shows (in blue) the countries that don't have McDonalds.
4. This map shows the countries (in blue) where people drive on the left side of the road.
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:This week’s Australian Property Market Update – Latest Data, State by State November 28th, 2023
- Also read:The Boom and Bust of our Property Cycles: A Journey Through the Investor’s Mind
5. The line in this map shows all of the world's Internet connections in 1969.
6. This map shows the countries that heavily restricted Internet access in 2013.
7. This map shows how much space the United States would occupy on the moon.