What does success mean to you?
I know for me, like many, I grew up equating money and power with success, and for a time, that framed my definition.
But as I've matured, that has changed.
You see... success is a very personal thing.
What drives one person may be radically different for another.
- Also read:Sydney and Melbourne suburbs more likely to hold their value
- Also read:RBA tells workers to take a “real” pay cut to help the economy | Property Insiders [Video]
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2022 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:12 inflation jargons explained: Here’s everything you need to know
- Also read:Where should I buy my next investment property in Australia?
And understanding how others measure success can help you better understand your own definition.
In the following graphic James Altucher gives the following 7 definitions of successand and 6 things that can get in the way: