What does success mean to you?
I know for me, like many, I grew up equating money and power with success, and for a time, that framed my definition.
But as I've matured, that has changed.
You see... success is a very personal thing.
What drives one person may be radically different for another.
- Also read:What makes an A-grade property?
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
And understanding how others measure success can help you better understand your own definition.
In the following graphic James Altucher gives the following 7 definitions of successand and 6 things that can get in the way: