We all strive for success, but sometimes it’s hard to find the motivation when the road isn’t an easy.
Here’s 25 inspirational quotes to give you an edge to succeed:
- “Everything you can imagine is real.” — Pablo Picasso
- “Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.” — Barack Obama
- “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” — George Eliot
- “If you love what you do and are willing to do what it takes, it’s within your reach. And it will be worth every minute you spend alone at night, thinking and thinking about what it is you want to design or build.” — Steve Wozniak
- “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.” — Maya Angelou
- “In the midst of movement and chaos, keep stillness inside of you.” — Deepak Chopra
- “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” — Thomas A. Edison
- “We should remember that just as a positive outlook on life can promote good health, so can everyday acts of kindness.” — Hillary Clinton
- “As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.” — Bill Gates
- “There are no mistakes, only opportunities.” — Tina Fey (from her book, “Bossypants“)
- “We can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone.” — Ronald Reagan
- “Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.” — Oscar Wilde
- “In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.” — Albert Einstein
- “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” — Nelson Mandela
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” — Steve Jobs
- “But you have to do what you dream of doing even while you’re afraid.” — Arianna Huffington
- “When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.” — Jimi Hendrix
- “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” — Maya Angelou
- “If you can do what you do best and be happy, you’re further along in life than most people.” — Leonardo DiCaprio
- “Success isn’t about how much money you make. It’s about the difference you make in people’s lives.” — Michelle Obama
- “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.” — Warren Buffett
- “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” — George Bernard Shaw
- “The best way of learning about anything is by doing.” — Richard Branson
- “Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction.” — John F. Kennedy
- “Don’t let the fear of striking out hold you back.” — Babe Ruth
SUBSCRIBE & DON'T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE OF MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
PREFER TO SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.