We all strive for success, but sometimes it's hard to find the motivation when the road isn't an easy.
Here's 25 inspirational quotes to give you an edge to succeed:
1. “Everything you can imagine is real.” — Pablo Picasso
2. “Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.” — Barack Obama
3. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” — George Eliot
5. “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.” — Maya Angelou
6. “In the midst of movement and chaos, keep stillness inside of you.” — Deepak Chopra
7. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” — Thomas A. Edison
9. “As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.” — Bill Gates
10. “There are no mistakes, only opportunities.” — Tina Fey (from her book, “Bossypants“)
11. “We can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone.” — Ronald Reagan
13. “In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.” — Albert Einstein
- Also read:RBA tells workers to take a “real” pay cut to help the economy | Property Insiders [Video]
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2022 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:12 inflation jargons explained: Here’s everything you need to know
- Also read:Where should I buy my next investment property in Australia?
- Also read:How many investment properties do you need to retire?
14. “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” — Nelson Mandela
15. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” — Steve Jobs
17. “When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.” — Jimi Hendrix
18. “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” — Maya Angelou
19. “If you can do what you do best and be happy, you’re further along in life than most people.” — Leonardo DiCaprio
21. “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.” — Warren Buffett
22. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” — George Bernard Shaw
23. “The best way of learning about anything is by doing.” — Richard Branson
25. “Don’t let the fear of striking out hold you back.” — Babe Ruth