Robert Kiyosaki’s “Rich Dad, Poor Dad” series of financial books have massively changed the way many people think about money and investments.
I learned a lot from Robert Kiyosaki over the years, but I disagree with his real estate investment philosophies, which don’t really work in Australia.
However, there’s a lot you can learn from these inspiring quotes by Robert Kiyosaki:
1. “In the real world, the smartest people are people who make mistakes and learn. In school, the smartest people don’t make mistakes.”
2. “Winners are not afraid of losing. But losers are. Failure is part of the process of success. People who avoid failure also avoid success.”
4. “It’s not what you say out of your mouth that determines your life,it’s what you whisper to yourself that has the most power!”
5. “It’s more important to grow your income than cut your expenses. It’s more important to grow your spirit that cut your dreams.”
7. “Don’t be addicted to money. Work to learn, don’t work for money. Work for knowledge.”
8. “A mistake is a signal that it is time to learn something new, something you don’t know before.”
10. “A winning strategy must include losing.”
11. “Failure inspires winners. And failure defeats losers. It is the biggest secret of winners. It’s the secret that losers do not know. The greatest secret of winners is that failure inspires winning; thus, they’re not afraid of losing.”
13. “In today’s fast-changing world, it’s not so much what you know anymore that counts, because often what you know is old. It is how fast you learn. That skill is priceless.
14. “Always start at the end before you begin. Professional investors always have an exit strategy before they invest. Knowing your exit strategy is an important investment fundamental.”
15. “Everything the working class has been told to do, the rich do not do. That is my message.”
16. “Forget the Camel. If a man can pass through the eye of the needle, he will enter the world of tremendous wealth.”
18. “If you want to go somewhere, it is best to find someone who has already been there.”
19. “In the real world, the smartest people are people who make mistakes and learn. In school, the smartest people don’t make mistakes.
Subscribe & don’t miss a single episode of Michael Yardney’s podcast
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
Need help listening to Michael Yardney’s podcast from your phone or tablet?
We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android device.
Prefer to subscribe via email?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.