Here’s a group of quotes that should inspire and motivate you in the week ahead.
- “What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” — Napoleon Hill
- “A champion is afraid of losing. Everyone else is afraid of winning.” — Billie Jean King
- “Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.” — Benjamin Franklin
- “If you live long enough, you’ll make mistakes. But if you learn from them, you’ll be a better person.” — Bill Clinton
- “We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.” — Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 per cent.” — Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “Find out who you are and be that person. That’s what your soul was put on this Earth to be. Find that truth, live that truth and everything else will come.” — Ellen DeGeneres
- “Your voice can change the world.” — Barack Obama
- “The more you dream, the farther you get.” — Michael Phelps
- “You must do the things you think you cannot do.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Every moment is a fresh beginning.” — T.S. Eliot
- “A hero is someone who understands the responsibility that comes with his freedom.” — Bob Dylan
- “If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes.” — Andrew Carnegie
- “If there is no struggle, there is no progress.” — Frederick Douglass
- “Two roads diverged in a wood, and I — I took the one less traveled by. And that has made all the difference.” — Robert Frost (from his poem “The Road Not Taken”)
- “It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” — J. K Rowling (from “Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets“)
- “If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” — Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” — Barack Obama
- “If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it.” — Elon Musk
- “Be fearless. Have the courage to take risks. Go where there are no guarantees. Get out of your comfort zone even if it means being uncomfortable. The road less traveled is sometimes fraught with barricades, bumps, and uncharted terrain. But it is on that road where your character is truly tested. Have the courage to accept that you’re not perfect, nothing is and no one is — and that’s OK.” — Katie Couric
- “Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.” — Henry Ford
- “It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” — E. E. Cummings
- “Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see, and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious.” — Stephen Hawking
- “Nothing truly valuable arises from ambition or from a mere sense of duty; it stems rather from love and devotion towards men and towards objective things.” — Albert Einstein
- “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.” — Robert Frost
Bonus for the week
“If you can do what you do best and be happy, you’re further along in life than most people.” — Leonardo DiCaprio
SUBSCRIBE & DON'T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE OF MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
PREFER TO SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.