Here’s a group of quotes that should inspire and motivate you in the week ahead.
1. “What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” — Napoleon Hill
2. “A champion is afraid of losing. Everyone else is afraid of winning.” — Billie Jean King
4. “If you live long enough, you’ll make mistakes. But if you learn from them, you’ll be a better person.” — Bill Clinton
5. “We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.” — Martin Luther King, Jr.
7. “Find out who you are and be that person. That’s what your soul was put on this Earth to be. Find that truth, live that truth and everything else will come.” — Ellen DeGeneres
8. “Your voice can change the world.” — Barack Obama
10. “You must do the things you think you cannot do.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
11. “Every moment is a fresh beginning.” — T.S. Eliot
13. “If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes.” — Andrew Carnegie
14. “If there is no struggle, there is no progress.” — Frederick Douglass
16. “It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” — J. K Rowling (from “Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets“)
17. “If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” — Martin Luther King, Jr.
19. “If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it.” — Elon Musk
20. “Be fearless. Have the courage to take risks. Go where there are no guarantees. Get out of your comfort zone even if it means being uncomfortable. The road less traveled is sometimes fraught with barricades, bumps, and uncharted terrain. But it is on that road where your character is truly tested. Have the courage to accept that you’re not perfect, nothing is and no one is — and that’s OK.” — Katie Couric
22. “It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” — E. E. Cummings
23. “Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see, and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious.” — Stephen Hawking
25. “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.” — Robert Frost
Bonus for the week:
Subscribe & don’t miss a single episode of Michael Yardney’s podcast
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
Need help listening to Michael Yardney’s podcast from your phone or tablet?
We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android device.
Prefer to subscribe via email?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.