Having a positive outlook on life is a crucial part of finding inspiration.
So here's 13 quotes to help you in the week ahead.
1. "Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve." – Napoleon Hill
2. "Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." – Albert Einstein
4. "I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse." – Florence Nightingale
5. "You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take." – Wayne Gretzky
7. "The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity." – Amelia Earhart
- Also read:What makes an A-grade property?
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
8. "Every strike brings me closer to the next home run." – Babe Ruth
10. "Life isn’t about getting and having, it’s about giving and being." – Kevin Kruse
11. "Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans." – John Lennon