Insert video URL or ID hereWhether it’s climbing Mt. Everest or any other challenging mountain it’s not safe to scale it alone.
The potential for danger is high; and like most journeys in life, having someone with you who’s been there before and who has your back — to guide you, encourage you to climb higher, and to warn you of any roadblocks or dangers — is critical to your success.
Guides make all mountaintops attainable.
And the same goes for success and building wealth according to New York Times best selling author T Harv Ekers.
Ekers wrote Secrets of the Millionaire Mind, which should be on the reading list of all investors, business people and entrepreneurs.
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
- Also read:This week’s Australian Property Market Update – Latest Data, State by State November 28th, 2023
- Also read:The Boom and Bust of our Property Cycles: A Journey Through the Investor’s Mind
The following infographic is a collection of some of his favourite “millionaire mindset” principles and sayings that will challenge the way you think about money, wealth, and success.
Source: T Harv Ekers