Bruce Lee showed us that strength isn’t determined by the size of the man; strength is determined by a man’s determination, dedication, motivation, and fearlessness.
His lightning speed and strength amazed us and made him the most popular martial artist of all time.
Bruce Lee’s words of wisdom made him larger than life.
“Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them.”
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.”
“A goal is not always meant to be reached; it often serves simply as something to aim at.”
- Also read:What makes an A-grade property?
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
“Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.”
“Never take your eyes off your opponent… even when you’re bowing!”
“Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending in the wind.”