Yes it’s Monday morning again – the beginning of another week.
We all know money isn’t the mos important thing in the world, but without it life sure is that little bit harder.
So here’s 10 smart saying about money to inspire you:
1. When everyone rushes to one side of the boat, head to the other side to avoid getting soaked.
2. In prosperity prepare for a change; in adversity hope for one. – James Burgh
3. Only the wisest and the stupidest of men never change. Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.
4. When you find yourself in a hole, the best thing you can do is stop digging. – Warren Buffett
5. There are two times when people forget their investment principles: at the top of the market and at the bottom.
6. Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.
7. The only thing worse than dying, is running out of money first.
8. He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever. – Chinese Proverb
9. Those who fail to prepare, are preparing to fail.
10. Smart investing is like good nutrition. Unfortunately, too many investors start with desert.
Bonus quotes for today:
Please leave your favorite quotes in the comments section.
SUBSCRIBE & DON'T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE OF MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
PREFER TO SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.