Yes, it's Monday morning again - the beginning of another week.
We all know money isn't the most important thing in the world, but without it, life sure is that little bit harder.
1. When everyone rushes to one side of the boat, head to the other side to avoid getting soaked.
3. Only the wisest and the stupidest of men never change. Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.
5. There are two times when people forget their investment principles: at the top of the market and at the bottom.
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:This week’s Australian Property Market Update – Latest Data, State by State November 28th, 2023
- Also read:The Boom and Bust of our Property Cycles: A Journey Through the Investor’s Mind
7. The only thing worse than dying, is running out of money first.
9. Those who fail to prepare, are preparing to fail.
10. Smart investing is like good nutrition. Unfortunately, too many investors start with dessert.