It's going to be a busy week for most of us - a short week at work and lots to organise.
So to help kick your week off, here's 10 inspirational quotes from some of the masters of investment, business and personal development.
1. "In expert tennis, 80% of the points are won, while in amateur tennis, 80% are lost. The same is true for wrestling, chess, and investing: Beginners should focus on avoiding mistakes, experts on making great moves." - Erik Falkenstein
3. "If you look carefully, almost all Old Money secrets can be traced to a single source: a longer-term outlook." - Bill Bonner
5. "What looks like tomorrow's problem is rarely the real problem when tomorrow rolls around." - Dan Gardner
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
- Also read:This week’s Australian Property Market Update – Latest Data, State by State November 28th, 2023
7. "No one can foresee the consequences of trivia and accident, and for that reason alone, the future will forever be filled with surprises." - Dan Gardner
9. "Read 500 pages [of books, magazines, reports, etc.] every day. That's how knowledge works. It builds up, like compound interest. All of you can do it, but I guarantee not many of you will do it." - Warren Buffet
Bonus quote for the week: