It’s going to be a busy week for most of us – a short week at work and lots to organise.
So to help kick your week off, here’s 10 inspirational quotes from some of the masters of investment, business and personal development.
1. “In expert tennis, 80% of the points are won, while in amateur tennis, 80% are lost. The same is true for wrestling, chess, and investing: Beginners should focus on avoiding mistakes, experts on making great moves.” – Erik Falkenstein
3. “If you look carefully, almost all Old Money secrets can be traced to a single source: a longer-term outlook.” – Bill Bonner
5. “What looks like tomorrow’s problem is rarely the real problem when tomorrow rolls around.” – Dan Gardner
7. “No one can foresee the consequences of trivia and accident, and for that reason alone, the future will forever be filled with surprises.” – Dan Gardner
9. “Read 500 pages [of books, magazines, reports, etc.] every day. That’s how knowledge works. It builds up, like compound interest. All of you can do it, but I guarantee not many of you will do it.” – Warren Buffet
Bonus quote for the week:
Subscribe & don’t miss a single episode of michael yardney’s podcast
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
Need help listening to michael yardney’s podcast from your phone or tablet?
We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android device.
Prefer to subscribe via email?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.