You really can't please everyone.
So don't bother trying - it will only wear you down.
1. “I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.” – Mahatma Gandhi
3. “Most people just want to see you fall, that’s more reason to stand tall.” ― Emma Michelle
5. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
- Also read:This week’s Australian Property Market Update – Latest Data, State by State November 28th, 2023
7. “Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are.” – Kurt Cobain
9. “Your self-worth is determined by you. You don’t have to depend on someone telling you who you are.” – Beyoncé
10. “One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be, rather than being yourself.” ― Shannon L. Alder
11. “Live life as though nobody is watching, and express yourself as though everyone is listening.” ― Nelson Mandel