On a daily basis, habit drives us to do what we do—whether it’s a pattern of thoughts or behavior that occurs automatically.
But what if we could harness the power of our habits for the better?
Imagine a life where you have a habit of completing projects, eating well, keeping in touch with family and friends, and working to your fullest potential.
When you have a foundation of good habits, you’re setting yourself up for a full, healthy, and successful life.
Here’s some inspirational quotes to kick start your week and help make your dreams happen.
Today’s theme is quotes about change
- “A year from now you will wish you had started today.” – Karen Lamb
- “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Andre Gide
- “In a chronically leaking boat, energy devoted to changing vessels is more productive than energy devoted to patching leaks.” – Warren Buffett
- “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” – Maria Robinson
- “By changing nothing, nothing changes.” – Tony Robbins
- “Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.” – Tony Robbins
- “All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
- “Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change.” – Jim Rohn
- “If you run you stand a chance of losing, but if you don’t run you’ve already lost.” – Barack Obama
Bonus quote for the week:
SUBSCRIBE & DON'T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE OF MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
PREFER TO SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.