Here’s a selection of great inspirational quotes – many from some great thought leaders.
Some would even call these life changing lessons:
1. People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.” -ANONYMOUS
2. “Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.” -NIDO QUBEIN
4. “If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.” JIM ROHN
5. “People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” -APPLE INC
7. Success is a state of mind. If you want success, start thinking of yourself as success.” -DR JOYCE BROTHERS
8. Most of the successful people I’ve known are the ones who do more listening than talking. -BERNARD BARUCH
10. “Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.” -ELEANOR ROOSEVELT
11. “Sometimes you need to distance yourself to see things clearly.” -TORIN RUSH
13. “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” RALPH WALDO EMERSON
14. “I buy when others are selling.” -J. PAUL GETTY
16. “Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally work out, and loudly proclaiming “wow! What a ride!” – HUNTER S THOMPSON
17. “The world is more malleable than you think and it’s waiting for you to hammer it into shape.” -BONO
19. “A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.” -CHARLES DARWIN
20. “When I hear somebody sigh ‘life is hard,’ Ian always tempted to ask, ‘compared to what?’” -SYDNEY J. HARRIS
SUBSCRIBE & DON'T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE OF MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
NEED HELP LISTENING TO MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST FROM YOUR PHONE OR TABLET?
We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android device.
PREFER TO SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.