To help kick your day off, here's 10 inspirational quotes from some of the masters of investment, business and personal development.
Today's theme is quotes about fear:
1. "I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear." Nelson Mandell
2. Keep your fears to yourself but share your courage with others. ― Robert Louis Stevenson
4. “The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.” ― Franklin D. Roosevelt
5. "Everything you want is on the other side of fear." - Jack Canfield
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:This week’s Australian Property Market Update – Latest Data, State by State November 28th, 2023
- Also read:The Boom and Bust of our Property Cycles: A Journey Through the Investor’s Mind
7. “Do the thing you fear and the death of fear is certain.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
8. “Ignorance is the parent of fear.”― Herman Melville
10. “We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.”― Plato
Bonus quote for the week: