Everyone is challenged by an obstacle at some point in their life.
The real test is choosing to overcome those challenges or just giving up.
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
- Also read:This week’s Australian Property Market Update – Latest Data, State by State November 28th, 2023
- The key to life is accepting challenges. Once someone stops doing this, he’s dead. -Bette Davis
- Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly. -Robert F. Kennedy
- Being challenged in life is inevitable, being defeated is optional. -Roger Crawford
- Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all. -Helen Keller
- If you aren’t in over your head, how do you know how tall you are? -T.S. Eliot
- The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials. -Chinese proverb
- When we least expect it, life sets us a challenge to test our courage and willingness to change; at such a moment, there is no point in pretending that nothing has happened or in saying that we are not yet ready. The challenge will not wait. Life does not look back. -Paulo Coelho
- Our very survival depends on our ability to stay awake, to adjust to new ideas, to remain vigilant and to face the challenge of change. -Martin Luther King Jr.
- Women, like men, should try to do the impossible. And when they fail, their failure should be a challenge to others. -Amelia Earhart
- It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer. -Albert Einstein