Everyone is challenged by an obstacle at some point in their life.
The real test is choosing to overcome those challenges or just giving up.
Here’s some words of wisdom to get you inspired:
- The key to life is accepting challenges. Once someone stops doing this, he’s dead. -Bette Davis
- Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly. -Robert F. Kennedy
- Being challenged in life is inevitable, being defeated is optional. -Roger Crawford
- Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all. -Helen Keller
- If you aren’t in over your head, how do you know how tall you are? -T.S. Eliot
- The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials. -Chinese proverb
- When we least expect it, life sets us a challenge to test our courage and willingness to change; at such a moment, there is no point in pretending that nothing has happened or in saying that we are not yet ready. The challenge will not wait. Life does not look back. -Paulo Coelho
- Our very survival depends on our ability to stay awake, to adjust to new ideas, to remain vigilant and to face the challenge of change. -Martin Luther King Jr.
- Women, like men, should try to do the impossible. And when they fail, their failure should be a challenge to others. -Amelia Earhart
- It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer. -Albert Einstein
Subscribe & don’t miss a single episode of michael yardney’s podcast
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
Need help listening to michael yardney’s podcast from your phone or tablet?
We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android device.
Prefer to subscribe via email?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.