Did you know your brain is like a computer's operating system?
The good news is that this means you can program your brain to choose happiness.
Here are the top 10 happiness hacks:
- Worrying about money is one of the biggest causes of unhappiness, but no amount of money can make you happy unless you shift into gratitude and abundance mode.
- Worrying is also a misuse of your imagination. You’re better off using your energy to do things that you can control and accept the rest.
- Your expectations determine your experiences. Expect the best out of your day, and you will usually get it.
- Most of the things that go wrong won't last. Ask yourself if it will still matter in a year’s time. When the answer is no, then it doesn’t matter today.
- Being optimistic is not about being naïve that nothing can go wrong. It’s understanding that things can go wrong, but expecting them to go right.
- Understand that no matter how bad things are at a moment in time, the time will pass and your life will be good again.
- Choose your battles wisely. Unless it's worth fighting for, walk away and spare your energy.
- Have the courage to say ‘no’ to the things you don’t want, to allow yourself to say ‘yes’ to the things you do want.
- Putting yourself first doesn’t mean you put everyone else last. Do the right things for yourself, without doing the wrong things by anyone else.
- Regardless of your experiences in 2016, it’s never too late to start backing yourself. Be courageous in your decision-making. Stand by your choices and never look back.
- Also read:Predicted House Prices for Australia in 2030
- Also read:This week’s Australian Property Market Update – Latest Data, State by State February 27th 2024
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:5 ways I’m going to ensure my property investments outperform this property cycle
- Also read:Melbourne property market forecast for 2024