If you've been following my blogs by now you know I like to share some motivational quotes with you each Monday morning.
Here are some great ones from successful business people, entrepreneurs and investors to get you through the week...
1. "Life's problems wouldn't be called "hurdles" if there wasn't a way to get over them." ~Author Unknown
3. "All of us are self-made but only the successful ones admit it" - Earl Nightingale
5. "Ultimately nothing matters" - Napoleon Hill
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
- Also read:This week’s Australian Property Market Update – Latest Data, State by State November 28th, 2023
7. "A pessimist sees opportunities as difficulties. An optimist sees difficulties as opportunities." - Winston Churchill
9. "Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood." - Marie Curie
10. "It is not the event, it is the meaning we impose upon the event, that directs our passions and our Destiny." Tao
And your bonus quote: