If you’ve been following my blogs by know you know I like to share 10 great quotes with you each Monday morning.
Here’s some great ones from successful business people, entrepreneurs and investors to get you through the week…
- “Life’s problems wouldn’t be called “hurdles” if there wasn’t a way to get over them.” ~Author Unknown
- “Falling down is how we grow. Staying down is how we die.” – Brian Vaszily
- “All of us are self made but only the successful ones admit it” – Earl Nightingale
- “Don’t wish it were easier.. wish you were better”- Jim Rohn
- “Ultimately nothing matters” – Napoleon Hill
- “When the winds of change blow, some people build walls and others build windmills.” Chinese proverb
- “A pessimist sees opportunities as difficulties. An optimist sees difficulties as opportunities.” – Winston Churchill
- ” If you can go there in the mind you can go there in the body” Dennis Waitley
- “Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood.” – Marie Curie
- “It is not the event, it is the meaning we impose upon the event, that directs our passions and our Destiny.” Tao
And your bonus quote this week:
Have a great week…make it a great week
SUBSCRIBE & DON'T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE OF MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
PREFER TO SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.