If you’ve been following my blogs by know you know I like to share 10 great quotes with you each Monday morning.
Here’s some great ones from successful business people, entrepreneurs and investors to get you through the week…
1. “Life’s problems wouldn’t be called “hurdles” if there wasn’t a way to get over them.” ~Author Unknown
3. “All of us are self made but only the successful ones admit it” – Earl Nightingale
5. “Ultimately nothing matters” – Napoleon Hill
7. “A pessimist sees opportunities as difficulties. An optimist sees difficulties as opportunities.” – Winston Churchill
9. “Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood.” – Marie Curie
10. “It is not the event, it is the meaning we impose upon the event, that directs our passions and our Destiny.” Tao
And your bonus quote:
Subscribe & don’t miss a single episode of Michael Yardney’s podcast
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
Need help listening to Michael Yardney’s podcast from your phone or tablet?
We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android device.
Prefer to subscribe via email?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.