Have you ever wondered what Google knows about you?
By now, it shouldn’t shock you to learn that everything you do in this Internet-connected world leaves a trail of breadcrumbs.
Today’s infographic, which comes to us from Mylio, focuses in on Google in particular.
- What does Google know about me?
- How do they find out?
- And what steps can I take to protect myself and my personal data?
A bit about Google:
The search giant is massive in size, and there is a good chance you tap into Googleverse in some way:
- Global market penetration for Android is 61-81%.
- Google has a 78.8% market share for online search.
- The company generates $67.4 billion in annual ad revenue.
- Google processes two trillion searches annually.
- 30-50 million websites use Google Analytics to for tracking.
- There are 700,000 apps available in the Google Play store.
- 82% of videos watched online come from YouTube.
- In total, Google has at least 79 products and services.
- According to Google’s documentation, it uses these services to pull out information on the “things you do”, “things you create”, and the things that make you unique.
SUBSCRIBE & DON'T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE OF MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
PREFER TO SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.