In the personal development industry, the experts try to separate themselves from the competition by sharing their unique formula for success.
Each self-help expert seems to have their own proprietary “formula” for success.
But, one thing I’ve noticed among these experts is they all seem to ignore the most important factor of success – Luck.
According to my Rich Habits research, Luck, or getting lucky, was a common thread among the successful.
At some point, those who became wealthy got lucky.
Without luck, success is impossible.
The only “formula” that works, therefore, is the formula that helps you create good luck.
Fortunately, I found that “formula”.
Creating luck boils down to doing specific things that increase your chances for luck to occur.
- Step #1 Pursue a Dream
- Step #2 Create Specific Goals Around That Dream
- Step #3 Define All of the Goals You Must Achieve in Order to Realize Your Dream
- Step #4 Take Repetitive Daily Action Around Each Individual Goal – Eventually, Those Actions Will Become Habit – This is Often Referred to as Persistence
- Step #5 Engage in Those Daily Habits Forever
- Step #6 Wait For That Lucky Break
None of the success formulas in the world will produce success unless the formula provides you with specific action steps you need to take in order to create Luck.
That is why I focus so intensely on habits.
Habits are repetitive actions, thinking, emotions and decisions.
Because habits are repetitive, good daily habits mathematically increased the opportunity for good luck to occur.
Good daily habits automate persistence and persistence creates Luck.