Warren Buffett is an American business magnate, investor and philanthropist.
He is regarded as the most successful investor of the 20th century, so we can certainly learn a lot from him.
Here’s 10 wonderful life lessons from Warren Buffett
1. It is better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behaviour is better than yours and you will drift in that direction.
3. What the wise do in the beginning, fools do in the end.
5. Rule No. 1: Never lose money. Rule No. 2 Never forget rule No. 1.
7. You only have to do a very few things right in your life so long as you don’t do too many things wrong.
9. There seems to be some perverse human characteristic that like to make easy things difficult.
Subscribe & don’t miss a single episode of Michael Yardney’s podcast
Need help listening to Michael Yardney’s podcast from your phone or tablet?
Prefer to subscribe via email?