Warren Buffett is an American business magnate, investor and philanthropist.
He is regarded as the most successful investor of the current era, so we can certainly learn a lot from him.
Here's 10 wonderful life lessons from Warren Buffett:
1. It is better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behaviour is better than yours and you will drift in that direction.
3. What the wise do in the beginning, fools do in the end.
5. Rule No. 1: Never lose money. Rule No. 2 Never forget rule No. 1.
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
- Also read:This week’s Australian Property Market Update – Latest Data, State by State November 28th, 2023
7. You only have to do a very few things right in your life so long as you don’t do too many things wrong.
9. There seems to be some perverse human characteristic that like to make easy things difficult.