Warren Buffett is an American business magnate, investor and philanthropist.
He is regarded as the most successful investor of the 20th century, so we can certainly learn a lot from him.
Here's 10 wonderful life lessons from Warren Buffett
1. It is better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behaviour is better than yours and you will drift in that direction.
3. What the wise do in the beginning, fools do in the end.
5. Rule No. 1: Never lose money. Rule No. 2 Never forget rule No. 1.
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
- Also read:Sydney and Melbourne suburbs more likely to hold their value
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2022 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:12 inflation jargons explained: Here’s everything you need to know
- Also read:How many investment properties do you need to retire?
7. You only have to do a very few things right in your life so long as you don’t do too many things wrong.
9. There seems to be some perverse human characteristic that like to make easy things difficult.