Warren Buffett is an American business magnate, investor and philanthropist.
He is regarded as the most successful investor of the 20th century, so we can certainly learn a lot from him.
Here’s 10 wonderful life lessons from Warren Buffett
- It is better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behaviour is better than yours and you will drift in that direction.
- Money to some extent sometimes lets you be in more interesting environments. But it can’t change how many people love you or how healthy you are.
- What the wise do in the beginning, fools do in the end.
- The difference between successful people and very successful people is that very successful people say “no” to almost everything.
- Rule No. 1: Never lose money. Rule No. 2 Never forget rule No. 1.
- Insist on a lot of time being spend to just sit and think.
- You only have to do a very few things right in your life so long as you don’t do too many things wrong.
- If you buy things you do not need, soon you will have to sell things you need.
- There seems to be some perverse human characteristic that like to make easy things difficult.
- Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.
SUBSCRIBE & DON'T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE OF MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
PREFER TO SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.