Warren Buffett is an American business magnate, investor and philanthropist.
He is regarded as the most successful investor of the 20th century, so we can certainly learn a lot from him.
Here’s 10 wonderful life lessons from Warren Buffett
1. It is better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behaviour is better than yours and you will drift in that direction.
3. What the wise do in the beginning, fools do in the end.
5. Rule No. 1: Never lose money. Rule No. 2 Never forget rule No. 1.
7. You only have to do a very few things right in your life so long as you don’t do too many things wrong.
9. There seems to be some perverse human characteristic that like to make easy things difficult.
Subscribe & don’t miss a single episode of michael yardney’s podcast
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
Need help listening to michael yardney’s podcast from your phone or tablet?
We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android device.
Prefer to subscribe via email?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.