Ever wondered how coffee affects your brain?
Apparently, Kaffa (coffee) was discovered in Western Ethiopia when a shepherd noticed his goats were more active after eating coffee beans.
If like me, you like your coffee, you'll enjoy this short (1.24 minute) humorous video explaining how it affects you.
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
- Also read:This week’s Australian Property Market Update – Latest Data, State by State November 28th, 2023