Here are some great examples of trivia.
I hope you enjoy them!
True or False?
Let’s see how good you are… some of these are pretty tricky!
Take this true or false quiz, and see just how much you really know.
The answers are at the bottom – do not cheat.
- Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning.
- Alfred Hitchcock didn’t have a bellybutton.
- People do not get sick from cold weather; it’s from being indoors a lot more.
- When you sneeze, all bodily functions stop …. even your heart!
- Only 7% of the population are lefties.
- 40 people are sent to the hospital for dog bites every minute.
- Babies are born without knee caps. They don’t appear until they are 2-6 years old.
- The average person over fifty will have spent 5 years waiting in lines.
- The toothbrush was invented in 1498.
- The average housefly lives for one month.
- 40,000 Americans are injured by toilets each year.
- A coat hanger is 44 inches long when straightened.
- The average computer user blinks 7 times a minute.
- Your feet are bigger in the afternoon than the rest of the day.
- Most of us have eaten a spider in our sleep.
- The REAL reason ostriches stick their head in the sand is to search for water.
- The only 2 animals that can see behind itself without turning it’s head are the rabbit and the parrot.
- John Travolta turned down the starring roles in “An Officer and a Gentleman” and “Tootsie”.
- Michael Jackson owns the rights to the South Carolina State anthem.
- In most television commercials advertising milk, a mixture of white paint and a little thinner is used in place of the milk.
- Prince Charles and Prince William NEVER travel on the same airplane just in case there is a crash.
- The first Harley Davidson motorcycle built in 1903 used a tomato can for a carburetor.
- Most hospitals make money by selling the umbilical cords cut from women who give birth. They are reused in vein transplant surgery.
- Humphrey Bogart was related to Princess Diana. They were seventh cousins.
- If coloring weren’t added to Coca-Cola, it would be green.
ALL OF THE ABOVE ARE TRUE……
At least according to what I’ve read on the internet!
SUBSCRIBE & DON'T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE OF MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
PREFER TO SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.