Here are some great examples of trivia.
I hope you enjoy them!
True or False?
Let's see how good you are... some of these are pretty tricky!
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
- Also read:This week’s Australian Property Market Update – Latest Data, State by State November 28th, 2023
Take this true or false quiz, and see just how much you really know.
- Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning.
- Alfred Hitchcock didn't have a bellybutton.
- People do not get sick from cold weather; it's from being indoors a lot more.
- When you sneeze, all bodily functions stop .... even your heart!
- Only 7% of the population are lefties.
- 40 people are sent to the hospital for dog bites every minute.
- Babies are born without knee caps. They don't appear until they are 2-6 years old.
- The average person over fifty will have spent 5 years waiting in lines.
- The toothbrush was invented in 1498.
- The average housefly lives for one month.
- 40,000 Americans are injured by toilets each year.
- A coat hanger is 44 inches long when straightened.
- The average computer user blinks 7 times a minute.
- Your feet are bigger in the afternoon than the rest of the day.
- Most of us have eaten a spider in our sleep.
- The REAL reason ostriches stick their head in the sand is to search for water.
- The only 2 animals that can see behind itself without turning it's head are the rabbit and the parrot.
- John Travolta turned down the starring roles in "An Officer and a Gentleman" and "Tootsie".
- Michael Jackson owns the rights to the South Carolina State anthem.
- In most television commercials advertising milk, a mixture of white paint and a little thinner is used in place of the milk.
- Prince Charles and Prince William NEVER travel on the same airplane just in case there is a crash.
- The first Harley Davidson motorcycle built in 1903 used a tomato can for a carburetor.
- Most hospitals make money by selling the umbilical cords cut from women who give birth. They are reused in vein transplant surgery.
- Humphrey Bogart was related to Princess Diana. They were seventh cousins.
- If coloring weren't added to Coca-Cola, it would be green.
At least according to what I've read on the internet!